Thursday 24 November 2011

Taking shape

The mojo is beginning to trickle back in...


The pink granny blanket has progressed a bit more.  I'm joining it using this method found on Carina's Craftblog but I've changed it just a little bit in an attempt to have less ends to sew in afterwards.  I have to join the two rows next, that will be the test to see if my altered method has worked or not....


 I made some of these Christmas stars to hang on the tree last year and my sister has put in a request for some for Christmas this year - in pink and white of course.  And I'm making some more red ones for me. 


I'm off to Spotlight this arvo with my voucher to stock up on Christmas supplies.  I've got my list almost ready and hopefully I'll come back with a big bag of mojo as well!


More inspiration and creativity here.

 


4 comments:

2paw said...

That is so clever and MUCH better than sewing or lots of ends. Your blanket is looking great, glad you are feeling up to crocheting!!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Looking great! I like the little Kitty's in the corner, are they post it notes?

Sally said...

Looking so good... are you finished yet???

Michelle said...

Hi - me again. Reading about your crafting mojo is almost like reading about my own after surgery! Spooky!

http://buttontreelane.blogspot.com/2011/05/back-to-crochet.html