Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday snippets

It's been ages since I've played along with Tinniegirl's Sunday Snippets and seeing as I was a total instagram whore this week I might as well share some of my moments...


MR and I went down south for my best friend's wedding - note pinwheels
instead of flowers!

The groom is a cyclist so there was a bit of a bike theme, plus a special
thank you heart for me

Vanilla panna cotta for dessert, yum!



Retail therapy after unpleasant medical procedure



A sleepless night and a Meow ready for cuddles



Super wardrobe tidy out - look at all the empty coat hangers (that need filling!!)



Three bags of clothes waiting to be taken to the local op shop



Attempting a new Christmas decoration....


And some cross stitch chevrons which will hopefully also be a new Christmas
ornament providing the waste canvas comes out easily like it is supposed too...


A busy week for me!  Not so much scheduled for this week which is good because I need to clean the house ready to put up the Christmas tree and decorations.  Wheeeeee!



9 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the bike themed wedding stationery :) And what a lovely coloured bridesmaid's dress. LOVE pannacotta, one of my favourite desserts. Good on you for having a good wardrobe clear out - it's still on my list of spring cleaning jobs but one I'm determined to do soon :) Enjoy your week Megan x

Bron said...

Lovely things to celebrate this fine Sunday...love weddings and cute decorations. xxx

Sally said...

I'm hungry for vanilla panna cotta now. Loving the chevron stripes.

Shells said...

Popping in from Sunday snippets....nice wedding pics and your wardrobe reminds me that I must do a good purge too.

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Wow you had a busy weekend! The wedding looked lovely outside and I love that bike card its adorable, you have to frame it as a keepsake :)
Michelle @ http://jarrahjungle.blogspot.com.au/

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

There seem to be a few weddings happening on sunday snippets this weekend.

Love the cross stitch.

2paw said...

The wedding looks lovely and fun too!! I am sorry you had a yucky procedure and what a fabulous looking wardrobe. Hello Meow!!!

Notchka said...

Gorgeous idea fr cross stitched Christmas decos - how did they turn out?

Beautiful Day said...

Pretty wedding ideas, and loving the chevron decorations! :)