Saturday 30 April 2011

This week I'm grateful for...


... Maxabella - for helping me to remember to think of the things I am grateful for when I'm not really feeling that flash

... my Mum - coming to help me with my garden

... pyjamas - I've been living in them since Monday (not when I was gardening though).

... my very understanding partner - "Have you unpacked any boxes today?" he asks.  "uhh, no" I reply.  "That's okay" he says, "have you had a nice relaxing day?" "Yes..." I reply guiltily as I think of the 13 hour days he is working.

... four more days of holidays before I go back to work - no need to expand on that one!


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what holidays are for - nice relaxing days. Enjoy!

Naturally Carol said...

Sounds like you need plenty of rest..I hope you feel better with it!

Niki Hudson said...

Sounds lovely! Good luck with the gardening--it's wonderful to have a patch of earth to nurture!

Maxabella said...

Enjoy the rest if your break and don't feel guilty for heaven's sake! Just revel in it!! x

melissa said...

I agree, holidays are for enjoying. Boxes can wait!