Friday 13 April 2012

Brown Owls



I've been a bit lazy with advertising our Brown Owls classes lately, in fact, really doing anything about them at all. Luckily Sarah has been picking up the slack. So I thought I'd let you know we have a Brown Owls class this Sunday, from 2 -4 at the Bayswater Family Centre, corner of Murray and Crowther Sts in Bayswater.

All you need to bring is yourself, something to craft while you're there and a gold coin towards room hire and tea and coffee. 

We'd love to see you there!

I'm going to be working on this, if I can find the right colour floss which I have somehow misplaced...

Our Brown Owls facebook page

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'd really like to come along to one of these one day... when life with two little ones allows me to do so :) Will be fun to meet you all in person and join in some crafting fun x