Friday 27 January 2012

Framing it

Now that the old chest of drawers has moved to the craft room, as was planned to happen back in about June last year, I can start to think about how I want to display the bits and pieces I've collected over the years.  I've been playing around with a few combinations.

Do I want them in a nice neat line?

Or perhaps a bit of a triangle?

A cluster?

A cluster with a fabric-ed hoop?
It's all just a bit too hard to decide! And of course, first I need to fill the four blue nesting frames and the white scallopped edge one that I got for Christmas.  And find frames for the belle and boo prints and the sewing meow print before I can really work out how to set them up but it is fun playing!
  
 
What sort of shape do you think I should go for?
 




5 comments:

Sally said...

I have no idea. I am still to hang pictures at our place. Getting a little bit better but still lots and lots of blank walls.
Sorry for not being much help.

2paw said...

I like the line, I don't think it shows its best features on the floor. Clever idea by the way!!! But at eye level it is good. Think displays on the walls at school. I like the cluster too, but I like lines best.

Fruitful Fusion said...

I'd definitely go for a cluster.

CurlyPops said...

My vote is number 2 - the triangle. I have a whole stack of prints that I need to get framed and on the wall. I've had some of them since my old house!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

The cluster with the fabric hoop :-)