Monday 12 March 2012

Words and Pictures: Warm

It's hard to think of anything when I think of warm that doesn't involve the way too long hot patch we're having. It's Autumn! My favorite season. Please go away Summer! I'm ready for crunchy leaves, rainy days, cardigans and trackie dacks.

I was sitting here on the couch thinking about how I should really be doing the dishes or packing to go back into hospital tomorrow (sigh) but instead I'm having snuggles with my Meow. Spending time with her always makes me feel warm inside. She is a funny girl, always doing something crazy to make me laugh. She doesn't like being picked up much but she likes to be in the same room as me. When she feels like a cuddle she jumps up but at other times she can be a total snob. But most nights we have a cuddle in bed and then she flops out at the end of the bed in the funniest positions. This is just one of them.

Thank goodness for our pets keeping us sane, giving us someone to talk to when we're home all day alone, cheering us up when we're sad, making us laugh at their silly antics and smile at their cuteness.



I'm playing along with Pip's words and pictures meme. Random topics are good fun right?

7 comments:

Sally said...

Yes. Cats are wonderful. If my Raja is sitting on my lap I will postpone all sorts of chores just so that I can cuddle him a bit longer.
Why are you going back to hospital? This is frustrating news. I know that it is a complete understatement to say that you're completely over hospitals.

2paw said...

I've been with cats today, three cats with three totally different attitudes and demeanour!! Your Meow looks so very comfortable there and I am glad she keeps you company and amuses you!!
Oh no, back to Hospital?? I always think of Baldrick saying,"I hate hostipol".

CurlyPops said...

I was going to ask the same thing as Sal. Why are you going back in? Hope you're ok!

Christie describeHappy said...

What a funny position to be laying in, but must be comfy. Sorry to hear you are headed back to the hospital. Hope it's just something routine and not an emergency. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, that cat belly looks pretty gosh darn warm and so tempting to pat!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

My girl is always where I am when I am home and I totally feel the release of tension when ever I pat her, especially right before bed time. I couldn't like without a cat,I have had one sleeping on my bed since I was 6 :-)

meetmeatmikes said...

Aw! Pets! Pets always know when you need a bit of an extra snuggle, I think. Your kitty is very stretchy and fluffy! xx